Monday, May 03, 2010


This morning the clock made its usual morning sound, the sound that makes me feel like I'm not all alone, I still have the clock that wakes me up every morning!
I laugh at myself constantly, sometimes one can be so silly at least me.
I look around to see whats left form the weekend, I have this felling that I just woke up from that nap I took on friday. A weekend full of what you always wanted to have, or at least what I wanted or maybe just what I think I want.
stop thinking
keep writing
the family is gone, the roommates are gone, the fear is gone, the pain is healing.
a new thing coming all together for me and what is around me, my plants are growing, my cat is fat, I feel taller again on top of the hill with the city on my feet.
thank you thank you thank you
let's celebrate again soon.

1 comment:

juanmapu said...

!!! welcome back to blogsphere