Monday, February 04, 2013

Welcome to my renewed blog, here you can still find some old things about me but starting now you'll be able to get inside my thoughts and my eyes, the way I think and see things.
This is a very selfish project but is an experiment for me, is a way to heal and to survive my own self by exposing things out side of my mind.

I will like to start by introducing you to Andrew, The Fancy Fox,


















He is been a faithful companion for the past months, I wish he could talk, I know he will be very thankful for the new clothes he has and the care I take of him, he is the inspiration to my new and hopefully forever project "The Fancy Fox" a vintage store of unique objects and art.
This project happen when one day I realized I was very sad and need it to get out of my pajamas and my house. I simply took everything I owned that need it to get raid off or that I been saving for some years and took it to Local Project gallery, I installed myself there and starting to put together the store and spend every singe day for the past 1 1/2 months. I even slept there.
It is still hard, I have to say, to sometimes get out of the house and see people and be friendly and talkative, sometimes I just want to be alone and depressed, but I'm making a big effort not to do it and The Fancy Fox has helped a lot.
This drawing was done by my talented friend Andrea Lira, her work is amazing she is so talented, please check her web and look at her stop motion videos, they are fun and creative, I'm so honored she did the logo for the store!!
I will try to post here once a week so if you follow me, soon you will be able to come and visit, online and in person and maybe purchase something beautiful and unique.

oh and don't forget to feed the fishes in the bottom of the page they are hungry and so cute!!!


No comments: