Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cabrales Cheese, I am happy to meet you


From all the very blue, smelly, scary looking cheeses I’ve so far had a taste, this Cabrales gets the medal of my favs’, as soon as it entered my mouth it revealed itself leaving an impressive stamp on to my palate, tongue rolling, thick as peanut butter and its peppery hit at the end mmmmmmmmm, if you eat a big piece it sticks to your palate leaving a sandy feeling that just melts with your tong. This cheese will go really perfect with something sweet next to it, a slice of guava something…
Pricilla says “The final notes of this cheese is picant” I love the way she talks about food, she is an expert.

This cheese made me roll my eyes and ask for more, little tiny bits makes it for me, but you can certainly have big pieces of it and indulge.

Learn more about this cheese: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrales_cheese

No comments: