Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Dear Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva 2007 from Terranoble:

You come in to my nose hitting me pretty hard with your red fruits, making me think there is a man in the room, but no is just your perfect smokiness and never enough of your chocolate aroma.
My lovely Cab once I let you in through my mouth you fill all my senses, leaving my palate with the roundness of earth, you taste so fresh yet you are a perfect 3 year old bottle,  you leave me wanting more and more, no acidity what so ever,  round, so round just how I like you...
Cab come back to my home and my glass, I will recommend you on a blink



















if you need to find more info about this baby go to :
http://winebow.com/Wine/Vintage/Terranoble_Reserva_Cabernet_Sauvignon_2008.aspx

1 comment:

sasa said...

linda!