Sunday, October 17, 2010

What a women carries when she travels.


Seriously, this year is been 23 times on a plane,1 on train and various by car.
Commuting form city to town to country to state and to all the hotels involved.
Felling like when I used to watch a movie about life in NY, she traveled a lot and she had a fur coat and high heels.

Today I found myself some how like that, accumulating little hotel size bottles, makeup samples, compact tampons and tooth brushes, and just a bunch of other things that will make your stay away from home very simple and survival.
Some of my recent travels add a lot to my soul, some to my palate and to most to my brain.
Opening senses that I never stopped and thought how present they could be, making me feel much more in to it.
I usually divide my needs in 2 parts, one big, one small, in both I bring most of the necessaries and some other things that I can consider indispensable for the place I’m going. 
I come to the conclusion that you can manage. You can find what you need where ever you go, but you must fell comfortable in a place far away from home.

Tell me what do you carry tell me what you see.

1 comment:

V said...

Remote control and 3 tubes of toothpaste? Lady...you MUST start packing lighter.